Thursday, April 24, 2008

Learning objectives

Learning objectives of week 21-25 April 2008

I can be able to insert a picture on my wiki
· I can be able to insert a picture.
· I have a problem with my contact information, I wouldn’t appear on the view, but if I go back and edit, is there.
· I solve the problem by just deleting and retyping again.
· The help search is very helpful.
· Using pbwiki it has no free template, can only change the font colour.
· The background can only last for three hours.
Still to do, create a subfolder.
Choose the topic for my repository.
· I would like to choose a topic that would help our department, Technical services have endless problems we have for example Knowledge sharing (how do we share what we know, how do we manage what we know).
· Staff should document the procedures they use to do their work, because what I realised is that the more people resigned or exchanges positions they leaves with what they know.
· The quality of the work sometimes suffer, the people replacing him / her don’t know the job.

No comments: